Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Confession

I have a confession: I haven't gotten past the fourth or so page of Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry. Granted, work has gotten busy again and schoolwork has really picked up and I'm in the midst of applying to every potential job in the state of Virginia (and then following up on all of those applications and hounding principals that I'm interested in working for...) and so I honestly don't have much time to be reading, but I miss it. I miss wanting to make time for reading and Roll of Thunder sadly isn't doing it for me. I'm not very far into it, and I know I'll love it some day when I pick it up again - it's one of those that I've owned for probably ten years but never read - but for now I think I'm going to need something with more immeditate grabbing capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment