Friday, February 11, 2011

Here's the Thing...

I've been pretty busy, and therefore haven't been reading. And it's sad. I loved the first 50 pages of To Kill a Mockingbird but haven't been able to get back to it to read any more in about...oh gosh...two weeks? Almost two weeks I think. How horrible. I also haven't read Forgotten God in a few days so I'm not getting much farther in that and my audiobook (Sammy and Juliana in Hollywood) has moments of really surprising and interesting me and many other moments of making me zone out while driving at high speeds. So...maybe this weekend I need to plow through at least one of these so I can rejuvinate my reading life. (And what I mean by that is that I need to plow through my homework so I can get to some of this reading.)

Hope you're having more success...

No comments:

Post a Comment