Friday, November 12, 2010

Book Fairs are Pretty Swell

Nope. Haven't finished the book I'm reading yet and I don't have a new one to review yet, but I wanted to share that I spent a small fortune at my middle school's book fair today. Apparently that's the problem with being a teacher: you get take your kids to the book fair three different times, and you get to stare at all those books you want all day long. So regardless of how strong I felt during 1st block this morning...I was a goner by 4th block. I didn't resist the book fair's power, but I am pretty darn excited about these books (besides, my boyfriend said I was allowed to buy books. So there.)

Here's what I got:
-Tears of a Tiger - Sharon Draper
-Shooting the Moon - Frances O'Roark Dowell
-Antsy Does Time - Neal Shusterman
-Smile - Raina Telgemeier
-The Wednesday Wars - Gary Schmidt
-Smiles to Go - Jerry Spinelli

No comments:

Post a Comment