Friday, March 4, 2011

Predictions of Robots

Just felt the need to check in after my dramatic post about starting the new audiobook. As it turns out, I am completely hooked on this one. Big fan of Jenna Fox so far, and I'm making really intuitive predictions. I think Jenna is a robot, and I simultaneously felt really smart and really ridiculous for having that light bulb yesterday on my drive to work. But I'll have the last laugh when I turn out to be right.

[Stay tuned for whether that actually happens....fingers crossed.]

Also, just a tidbit for your amusement/information: when you are staying at a friend's house while she is out of the country, it's good to test the key and make sure you can actually turn it so it's not 7:30 in the morning, 30 degrees out, and you cannot physically lock the stupid house. It was a fun morning. But yay for friends who get out of bed and drive across town in their jammies to help you jiggle the lock until the dumb deadbolt goes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment