Monday, January 31, 2011

Help.

So I'm feeling a little restless and a lot stressed and when that happens I tend to want to play with my blog. Hence the recent change in appearance, for those of you who noticed. But I'm thinking about changing a lot more about it, and expand its purpose a little. I think I want to try to incorporate more than just the books I'm reading, some of which may involve the major life changes that will be taking place soon (graduating, finding a job, relocating my entire life, being a first-year teacher, being a first-time girl living on her own...things like that). Not sure what I'll actually incorporate and what I won't, but depending on how restless and how much stressful work I feel like avoiding, there may be some drastic changes happening. Does anyone have any thoughts/ideas/suggestions for what to incorporate/change/include?

2 comments:

  1. I like hearing about your life, so I will read whatever you want to write. :)

    Side note: Having you blog about books makes me want to resume my own currently abandoned book blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you! And yeah I've noticed that your blogs have been quiet. Having a big girl life is no excuse, missy. :)

    ReplyDelete